Two-Sided Kraft Designer Business Cards
I love kraft paper. They look natural and durable. So I come up with a business card design with kraft and lace textures. The card has two sides and features a unique design. Although the template says that this business card is for graphic designers, you can actually use this if you need a calling card, anytime anywhere. This card is suitable for freelancers, fashion designers, make-up artists, stylists, among others.
These templates were created in Adobe Photoshop and may be edited using the same program. All the elements in these templates may be replaced or edited. For example, if you have your own logo, simply put it on the back design of the card. You may also change the color scheme to any color you want by editing the background color layer. If you want to retain the look of these business cards, then it is very possible since all the fonts used in the layout are free fonts that you can download. The links are provided in the specifications/technical details below.
Below are additional previews of the kraft and lace business card designs below. I hope you like them.
If you want to use these templates but do not know how to customize them, simply send us a message and we will customize them for you for a minimal design fee.
- Templates were created in Adobe Photoshop CS 5
- Size: 3.5×2 inches, CMYK, 300 DPI with bleeds (.125 inch) on all sides
- Layers are organized in folders and are all editable.
- Double sided: front and back
- Fonts used: Housegrind for the name and log0 and Mathlete for the details. You may download these fonts by clicking on the name of the fonts above.