FREE: Two-Sided Watercolor Business Cards in Red and Purple
One of the hottest and biggest design trends in recent times is the use of watercolor effects in graphics. You see this style in almost any form, online and print graphics, from websites to fashion, to packaging, and printed promotional materials. Watercolor has been there for a long time but it is only now that this has been used in almost anything. In fact big brands have started experimenting with watercolor as well.
So we decided to ride this trend by coming up with our own set of watercolor-painted business cards. The design is available in two colors: red-orange and blue-purple colors. These templates were created in Adobe Photoshop and may be edited using the same program. All the elements in these templates may be replaced or edited. For example, if you have your own logo, simply replace the illustration used here. You may also change the color scheme to any color you want by editing the background color layer. If you want to retain the look of these business cards, then it is very possible since all the fonts used in the layout are free fonts that you can download. The links are provided in the specifications/technical details below.
Here is the red-orange watercolor business card design:
Here is the blue-purple watercolor business card design:
If you want to use these templates but do not know how to customize them, simply send us a message and we will customize them for you for a minimal design fee.
- Templates were created in Adobe Photoshop CS 5
- Size: 3.5×2 inches, CMYK, 300 DPI with bleeds on all sides
- Layers are organized in folders and are all editable.
- Double sided: front and back
- Fonts used: Bebas and Intro Inline for the name and Fairview for the details. You may download these fonts by clicking on the name of the fonts above.
- Available in two layout orientations: vertical and horizontal.
Below are the previews of the business card templates:
MORE PREVIEWS HERE:
Comments are closed.