3 Minimalist Artist Business Cards
Artists tend to have the most minimalist business cards. So today, we make three business card templates with back-to-back design. The front of the card has a geometric pattern and the contact details while the back of the card just include the name of the business card owner in big handwritten script font. This business card design are ideal for freelance artists or designers who are not part of the company and their names are their brands.
These templates were created in Adobe Photoshop and may be edited using the same program. All the elements in these templates may be replaced or edited. For example, if you have your own logo, simply replace the name at the back of the card. You may also change the color scheme to any color you want by editing the background color layer. If you want to retain the look of these business cards, then it is very possible since all the fonts used in the layout are free fonts that you can download. The links are provided in the specifications/technical details below.
Below is a preview of all three business card designs included in this set. .
More preview of the business card designs below. I hope you like them.
If you want to use these templates but do not know how to customize them, simply send us a message and we will customize them for you for a minimal design fee.
- Templates were created in Adobe Photoshop CS 5
- Size: 3.5×2 inches, CMYK, 300 DPI with bleeds (.125 inch) on all sides
- Layers are organized in folders and are all editable.
- Double sided: front and back
- Fonts used: Pacifico for the name and Fairview for the details. You may download these fonts by clicking on the name of the fonts above.