2 Black and White Business Card Templates
Black and white business cards are very versatile. They also look elegant. So whether you are a serious attorney-at-law, a business consultant, an architect or a graphic designer, having a black and white business card with a simple design is a good option for you.
In this post, you will find four (2) business card templates, featuring a simple yet professional layout. The cards are double sided, meaning both the front and back of the card have designs. The front feature the name and details of the business card owner while the back contains the logo and name of the company. The boxed layout for the details make these business cards look neat and organized.
These templates were created in Adobe Photoshop and may be edited using the same program. All the elements in these templates may be replaced or edited and contained in organized layers. For example, if you have your own logo, simply replace the illustration used here. If you want to retain the look of these business cards, then it is very possible since all the fonts used in the layout are free fonts that you can download. The links are provided in the specifications/technical details below.
Here are some preview images of the two designs:
If you want to use these templates but do not know how to customize them, simply send us a message and we will customize them for you for a minimal design fee.
- Templates were created in Adobe Photoshop CS 5
- Size: 3.5×2 inches, CMYK, 300 DPI with bleeds (.125 inch) on all sides
- Layers are organized in folders and are all editable.
- Double sided: front and back
- Fonts used: Open Sans for the name, Bitter for the details, and Raleway for the logo. You may download these fonts by clicking on the name of the fonts above.